Long Legs Louise!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Avery was such a trooper at her 2-month check up today, despite getting poked 3 times. :-( She appears to be growing very well, and seems to be quite tall. Hmmm...wonder where she gets that?

Here are her stats:

Height: 23.5 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs 8 oz (45th percentile)
Head: 15.2 inches (50th percentile)

I don't know what's up with her height, but you can even tell from her outfit that she is WAY too long for it. They look like shorts, but they are actually supposed to go down to her ankles. It looks like clothes shopping might prove to be quite challenging. Typical girl for ya!






3 Comments:
Blogger The Boley's had this to say:

Wow, I can't believe how big Avery is! She looks so tiny in person! Glad the shots went well. :)

August 21, 2007 at 8:16 PM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

That is such a cute picture!

August 21, 2007 at 8:17 PM 


Blogger Brett had this to say:

I can't wait to see my niece!!

August 22, 2007 at 4:22 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771