Cheese, Please!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Author: Catrina
Wine Selection: Tisdale Merlot
*$2.99 special at Fred Meyer. But to quote my father-in-law, "poor folk got poor ways!" :-)

It's amazing how fast time flies with your second baby. I can't believe Avery will be 6 weeks old in a couple of days, and I'm so happy to report that she is still just as easygoing as she was when she was born. Just this week, she started throwing out smiles left and right. I already thought she had the most kissable cheeks ever, but now it's just ridiculous! Of course, like every other child, when you try to capture something so precious on camera, they just freeze!! But I managed to get a couple of shots while she was on her changing table.



Speaking of the changing table, she loves it just as much as her big brother did. Just like Wyatt, anytime she gets a little fussy, you can put her on her changing table and she'll be happy as a clam. Of course, Wyatt must always "help", and that usually consists of smothering her with stuffed animals and showing his incredible intelligence by identifying all of her body parts--nearly poking out her eyes! Here she is with a stuffed puppy dog that Wyatt tried to give her this morning. She really seemed to like it! Thank you, Miss Hayley!!



I get asked quite frequently who Avery looks like. It's hard to tell sometimes, but overall, I think she has more of my features. I don't know though. Wyatt looks just like his daddy, and here is a picture of Wyatt at Avery's age. See any resemblance?!?! :-)










1 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

I think Avery has more delicate little girl features. As it should be of course! :-) They are both gorgeous kiddos.

August 6, 2007 at 10:50 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771