Rainbow Warrior
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Author: Catrina
Wine Selection: None (too early in the day!)

Wyatt has never been a big fan of bath time. He just seems to get bored very easily, so I'm constantly trying to think of new toys or activities that might encourage him to let loose and enjoy himself a little more. As I was cruising through the grocery store yesterday, I just happened to come across some Sesame Street finger paints that were actually bubble bath. I decided that it was worth a shot and tossed it into the basket.

That evening, Eric and Wyatt hopped into the bathtub and went to town with the paints. At first, Wyatt was a bit reluctant but very intrigued. It didn't take him long to get the hang of it though. By the end of bath time he was painted from head to toe, and the best part--it washed right off and down the drain!! That's my kind of mess!



It's hard to say whether or not he will stay interested, but it was definitely worth it. He had a blast!

**Remember, you can click on the photos to enlarge them.






2 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

Neato! So is the paint soapy as well?? Double duty!!

August 14, 2007 at 10:56 PM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

he's sweet love to be naked in there with him

April 12, 2017 at 6:13 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771