BUBBLE-icious!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007


Author: Catrina
Wine Selection: Papio Merlot

Since Avery has been born, I've been trying to figure out the whole bath thing without having to spend any money. But Avery has made it clear that my techniques thus far have simply been ineffective. So, I finally decided to fork over the whopping $15 bucks (well, $5 after my $10 off coupon) in an effort to make bath time more enjoyable for everyone.

What do ya know--she loves bath time now. Check her out--happy as a clam. Wish I would have spent the big bucks earlier! :-)






3 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

CATRINA! That baby is strikingly BEAUTIFUL!

September 5, 2007 at 8:03 AM 


Blogger Catrina and Eric had this to say:

Awww...that is so sweet, Starr. It's obvious she takes after her mama! Ha!

September 5, 2007 at 8:43 AM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

What tub is that?

September 9, 2007 at 8:05 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771