My Love Affair with BOB!
Saturday, September 15, 2007

Author: Catrina
Wine Selection: Nathanson Creek Merlot

The cat is finally out of the bag. I have been hanging out with BOB for a few months now, and I can't shake that giddy feeling every time we're together. He's perfect! He likes to go jogging with me and will happily tolerate shopping on occasion. He totally LOVES my babies and never argues with me. What more can you ask for? Oh...and the best part is that Eric is completely supportive of our relationship. In fact, he encourages me to spend as much time with him as possible!

Everybody....meet BOB!

I'm telling ya...BOB rocks! I never thought running with two kiddos could be so darn easy. In fact, this stroller is so much lighter and easier to maneuver than the single stroller I had for Wyatt. This is my second week back to running, and I can't adequately express how much I have missed it. I totally feel like a normal person again--even though I feel completely winded after the first mile, and my muscles remain in complete shock from not being used in almost a year. This stroller was definitely worth the investment. It's almost like we've added a new member to our family! Here is a picture of BOB with me, Wyatt, and Avery.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771