Avery is 3 months!
Monday, October 1, 2007

Author: Catrina
Wine Selection: Sebeca Sauvignon Blanc

Our little girl has been growing so fast! She recently turned 3 months, and is just as sweet as ever. Her personality is really starting to shine. Apart from her general laid-back disposition, she has been struck with a bit of stranger anxiety. It's a bit early for her to show such a strong preference for certain people, but it's pretty obvious when she needs her mommy. Her big brother would go to anybody as long as his needs were being met, but she is quite the opposite.

Just in the past couple of days she has been babbling like crazy. The little girl LOVES to talk! Her sleep has deteriorated at night, mostly caused by her very first illness (an ear infection, we think). She is finally starting to feel better, and I'm just praying she is able to hold on to her title of Miss Dream Baby by resuming her great sleep habits.
She doesn't cry much (only when she's tired), and her smile is enough to make you melt.


Her likes
: her pacifier, chewing on her hands, being carried in her sling, cuddling up to mommy, her brother's hugs and kisses, diaper changes, and flirting.


Her dislikes: strange smells, loud noises, and being tired.






2 Comments:
Blogger Rachel had this to say:

She just gets cuter and cuter by the day, doesn't she? Looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch. I'm on the prowl for a good one around here.... Spencer LOVES "pu-keens!"

October 2, 2007 at 5:38 PM 


Blogger Grandma had this to say:

My baby Avery sure is a cutie-pa-tutie. Can't wait to give her a squeeze.

October 12, 2007 at 4:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771