Avery is 7 months!
Monday, January 21, 2008

Wine Selection:
RedTree Petite Sirah

Not much has changed the past month for Avery. She is still in the process of mastering all of the new skills she learned last month, but her drive to become more mobile is growing more obvious with each passing day. Although she is still very cautious when it comes to baby food, she will vigorously attempt to take a bite of anything that Mommy has in hand. She also likes to chew on crackers and spit out the crumbles, which makes for yet another mess I need to add to my list of daily cleaning tasks.

She is becoming much more social and interacting with her brother more frequently. Just yesterday, we were driving in the car when we suddenly heard Avery and Wyatt laughing hysterically at one another. I have no clue as to the reason behind their giggling, but it was so cute, nonetheless!

Avery continues to be a great sleeper, with 12-hour nights becoming much more frequent. Being swaddled and cuddled seem to be two of her very favorite things!

She still has no teeth, but since I’m a big fan of the toothless grin, I guess I’m not in a huge rush. Her cheeks keep getting chubbier, and her smile continues to melt our hearts. She is truly our Sweet Valentine!






2 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

I could not be more happy for you that she is such a great sleeper!! Yay! You totally deserve it after Wyatt. :-)

January 22, 2008 at 8:08 AM 


Blogger Chris & Shelley had this to say:

Happy 7 Month Birthday, Avery!!! I can't believe the girls are growing up so fast...before we know it, we'll be planning their 1st birthday parties!

January 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771