The Great Storyteller
Friday, February 29, 2008

Wine Selection: Fetzer Merlot
Personal Rating: ***Good***

I am a big fan of Sandra Boynton's children's books. Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs, Barnyard Dance, Belly Button Book, and Pajama Time are among some of my absolute favorites. This week we got a new Boynton book in an effort to help Wyatt master his colors (you'll witness momentarily why he could use such help), called Blue Hat Green Hat. We've only owned the book for just a few days, but I bet I'd be safe to assume that we've read it about 50 times already. So, when Wyatt asked me to read it to him today (for about the 12th time), I asked him if he'd like to read it to me.

And he did.



I truly believe that he understands his colors much more than he lets on, but he's the master of trickery and doesn't take too kindly to the idea of being completely understood by others. Wyatt...the child of mischief and mystery. Oh, brother!






3 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

Too funny! I love his "oooops"!

March 1, 2008 at 9:07 AM 


Blogger Brett had this to say:

Catrina, next time he pops Eric in the nose, make him say, "Big nose, Red nose....OOOPS!"

March 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

OMG! How precious! I love his little voice. That's it....I am listening to it again. Hee Hee!

March 3, 2008 at 2:51 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771