Puppy Love
Friday, February 22, 2008

Wine Selection: Meridian Cabernet Sauvignon
Personal Rating: ***Good***









One of Wyatt's closest companions these days is the only other little toddler on our street. Her name is Carina (not CaTrina...that would be crazy), and let me just tell you, she may just be the absolute cutest little girl I've ever seen! Wyatt most definitely concurs with his mommy's assessment because he certainly gets that twinkle in his eye every time he sees her. Lately, Carina's dad (who stays at home during the day) has offered to take Wyatt to the park since I'm homebound due to the dreaded infant nap schedule (sigh...but at least she sleeps, so I'm cool with it), which means the kiddos have been seeing quite a bit of each other these days.


The two of them are often found giggling nervously around each other, and aren't shy about exchanging hugs (and kisses, apparently!). Today, I had the great fortune of capturing their adoration for one another on camera. I've never seen anything more precious IN MY LIFE! As long as they're not talking engagement rings, I'm totally fine with it. So sweet!

Carina is all puckered up and ready to plant one on him,
in which she was ultimately successful.






3 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

Oh my gosh...that is too cute (& funny)!!! They sure start young...I hope Brayden holds off a bit longer. ;)

February 22, 2008 at 8:48 AM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Love it! That is so cute.

February 22, 2008 at 1:37 PM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

How sweet is that....ah, first love. I have a few blackmail pics of Spencer and his (male) cousin puckering up. I'm pretty sure they'll want to kill us in a few years. :)

February 22, 2008 at 3:20 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771