Con Man In Training
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The past few weeks, Wyatt has been practicing various facial expressions in the mirror. He has pretty much perfected his "sad" face, which can be incredibly convincing (making me a little nervous). And he is extremely adept at resisting countless attempts by his parents to force him out of character.

"Wyatt Happy"

"Wyatt Sad"

I told him that if he could produce a tear with that frown, then we'd enroll him in acting classes. Apparently he's not that good. Yet.





Wine Selection
: Double Dog Dare Merlot
Personal Rating: **Fair**







2 Comments:
Blogger Rachel had this to say:

Hmm, I think he needs to pull the bottom lip out just a bit more... ;) What a laugh! And I love all his curly hair - so cute!!

March 26, 2008 at 6:56 PM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

The "Wyatt Sad" is priceless!

March 26, 2008 at 11:32 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771