I'm Head Over Hills In Love...
Monday, April 28, 2008

...with Wyatt's curls.

Many of you have noticed and commented on the curly locks atop my little boy's head. For those who don't know, this is actually a new thing. He had straight hair up until I buzzed it last summer following my atrocious attempt to give him a 'trim'--which I would not recommend, by the way. I was in utter disbelief when, after a few months, his tiny little head sprouted the most adorable curls I had ever seen! I was convinced that nothing could melt my heart more than those precious curls. That was, until I saw them in a baseball cap.

I just adore how they haphazardly peek out the back and sides of the cap. It's a good thing he's has cycled back through his hat phase, as there is no better solution for bed head.

Heck, with all the time I'm saving, maybe that means there's a chance of at least running a comb through my own! One can hope.


Wine Selection:
Fetzer Merlot
Personal Rating: ***Good***






1 Comments:
Blogger Rachel had this to say:

How freaking adorable is that?? Spencer's hair is the opposite.... he had the cutest curls until I finally had to get his hair cut. It's still a little wavy but nothing like before. Hopefully Wyatt's will stick around!

April 29, 2008 at 6:03 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771