Okay...I.AM.ADDICTED!
Saturday, April 26, 2008

My name is Catrina and I am an America's Next Top Model addict.


I have always loved this show, but I don't have enough time to watch it during the regular season nor do I have the energy to even find out what time it airs. But I had the tremendous fortune of catching the first episode of a Top Model marathon on MTV today. As I'm writing this, there are only 5 contestants remaining. Not only have I hooked myself into staying up WAY past my bedtime to watch the final episode, but I have been laughing my "arse" off for the past couple of episodes (Thank God! It's about time that booty went bye-bye). I can't help but get into this show. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have even found myself subconsciously mimicking the high-fashion facial expressions the girls use during their photo shoots. Perhaps I'm just trying to live vicariously though these young girls trying to live their dream. I am a total dork and my husband would be so embarrassed!


Wine Selection: Fetzer Merlot
Personal Rating: ***Good***
Comments: To me, this is just a great wine to drink when you're just hanging out. It's not overpowering, but it seems to have enough flavor and balance to keep you (or me) coming back for more. For a cheap wine, this is the best by far!






2 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

Just don't start cat fights with all your girlfriends! Stop with the facial expressions. Ha!

April 27, 2008 at 8:14 AM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

I have to admit I love that show too!! I once caught up on all the seasons during one of those MTV marathons!

April 27, 2008 at 9:03 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771