Can't Find Avery? Check The Refrigerator.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well, not inside the refrigerator, of course (we're not that crazy around here).


Playing with magnets is Avery's new favorite activity these days, and I've been quite impressed that she's been able to figure out so quickly how they work. Wyatt never showed an interest in magnets, puzzles, or shape sorters. He would show an interest initially, but if it didn't "work" for him the first try, whatever piece he was working with at the time ended up being tossed across the room. Avery is much more of a thinker--likes to take her time. How can these two kids possibly be related?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771