Doublemint Twins?
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More like best friends with mommies who share similar tastes in children's clothing.


Seriously. This was not planned. We showed up at their house to go on a walk yesterday when we realized the girls were completely matched from head to toe--not just in the same shirt, but the same fleece pants (that were purchased from a completely different store, nonetheless). This is not the first time our kids have coincidentally been dressed in the same clothes--although not to this degree--and frankly, I'm starting to get just a little freaked out by it. I guess great minds really do think alike.






2 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

That is TOO cute! They'll laugh about those pictures when they're 12 and 13 and swapping outfits and borrowing shoes. :-)

May 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

That is so cute! THey even have their hair bows on the same side!

May 7, 2008 at 11:29 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771