New Trend in Choo-Choo Fashion
Monday, May 5, 2008

When my good friend, Shelly crafted this amazing little hat for Avery, she probably had no idea that what she was actually creating was a train conductor hat for Wyatt.


He has taken complete control of this hat, talked about it in his sleep last night ("I can't find the hat!", "I can't find the hat!"), and even asked for it first thing this morning.

Can someone (grandparents, maybe :-)) please send Wyatt a real conductor's hat so that Little Miss Avery can have her hat back? Pretty please?!?!






4 Comments:
Blogger Carmen had this to say:

We got it covered!

May 5, 2008 at 6:29 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Awesome! I knew someone would come through for me! :-)

May 5, 2008 at 7:23 PM 


Blogger Shelley had this to say:

That is too funny! And, what a beautiful hat Shelly made!

May 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

Too funny!! I love how little boys care not a whit about whether something looks girly... if it suits their purposes, that's all that matters! Spencer was thrilled to find a whole boxful of "tap dancing shoes" at our friend's house (dress-up high heels). He wore them the whole time we were there.

May 6, 2008 at 11:59 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771