What A Difference A Year Makes
Friday, May 23, 2008


One of Avery's best friends, Maggie, turned a year old yesterday. She is one month to the day older than Avery, and it's been so exciting watching them grow and, finally, play together. And by playing, I mean squealing, stealing, and trying to poke out each other's eyes. But isn't that what girls do regardless of age?

There were a total of 4 babies and 1 little vulture who couldn't stop salivating over the cake. Hmm...I wonder who that could have been? After the party, we attempted to get a group photo. It's challenging enough to get one child to sit still, smile, and look in the general direction of the camera. Can you imagine trying that with four children, all of whom are a year old? You can't blame us for trying.

They all look really excited to be at a birthday party, don't they?


Maggie is comforting Avery, who wasn't quite sure what to think of the bubble machine.






2 Comments:
Blogger Shelly and Jared had this to say:

Wow...I have to say they both look much better now that they don't look like raisins. Thanks for sharing the photos!

May 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

The picture of the 4 is so cute!

May 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771