Baseball Bloopers
Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wyatt's new t-ball set came in the mail today. He had already demonstrated an incredible lack of patience for playing catch, so we thought he might enjoy hitting the ball instead. Well, I guess you'll just have to see for yourself how Wyatt took to his daddy's favorite All-American pastime.




One thing is for certain. He is his father's son. I can only imagine the overwhelming feeling of deja vu my in-laws are experiencing right now.


Wine Selection: Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon
Personal Rating:****Excellent****
Comments: I think this wine might rank as high as the SKN Cabernet that I love so much. I think it's very flavorful but smooth. I think Eric is a little disappointed that I've starting buying more cabs since he is more of a merlot fan. Don't get me wrong. I love a good merlot. I just think I'm really starting to appreciate cabs more than I did before.

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. HILARIOUS! Honestly, the funniest part was when Eric tried to hit the ball for the first time and it didn't come off! LOL! Great video!!!

June 26, 2008 at 8:52 AM 


Blogger Laura had this to say:

Sooooo funny!! That was great! I love the Wyatt Flop. He was really getting the hang of it at the end. Thanks for sharing :)

June 26, 2008 at 9:26 AM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

Katherine and Joseph can't get enough of Wyatt's video! Katherine cheers for him everytime she watches it!

June 27, 2008 at 9:18 AM 


Blogger Lindsay had this to say:

HAAAAA! Tell Wyatt I fall down on the ground every time I get annoyed with something too. *wink* That was so funny, thanks for sharing!

June 29, 2008 at 1:56 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771