Pure Brilliance!
Thursday, July 17, 2008


I purchased this bowl at Bed Bath & Beyond last weekend with very little to no expectations. I brought it home and explained to Eric that it is apparently spill proof, to which he replied, "yeah, right." Of course, I put it to the ultimate test by filling it with goldfish crackers and placing it in the hands of our 12-month old, who is not only a little klutzy right now, but has no concept of eating out of a bowl.


As you can see, Avery has the bowl tilted on its side, but none of the contents have spilled. What an excellent concept! There is no doubt this inventor has children of his/her own.






5 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Her outfit is just too cute! What is that bowl called?

July 17, 2008 at 10:07 PM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

That's awesome! Hey, Emmie has that same outfit!! :)

July 18, 2008 at 7:06 AM 


Blogger Shelley had this to say:

WOW! I need to get a couple of those bowls!!! Have you tried it in the car???

July 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

That is such an amazing idea! I constantly have Cheerios on my floor, I need this bowl!

July 18, 2008 at 10:24 AM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

I read an article months ago about the guy who designed this bowl - sheer genius. And yes, he has kids...necessity truly is the mother of invention. I'm glad to know it really does work!

July 18, 2008 at 9:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771