Happy Birthday, Mom!
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today is my mom's birthday, and I couldn't let the day go by (only 15 more minutes CST) without sending her the BIGGEST CYBER BIRTHDAY WISH EVER! There ya go.

I was really hoping you'd get my card in the mail today, but considering the postman picked it up from our outgoing mail only hours ago, I don't suppose it's going to make it. But trust me, it's so worth the wait!

Love you, Mom! Hope you had a very special birthday.


I can't believe this is the most recent picture of us that I could find (8/2004).
We need to work on that the next time I'm in town.






4 Comments:
Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

Awww, too cute! You should take a picture with your mom, you, and Avery so you can have a 3 generations of pretty chicas photo!

August 15, 2008 at 1:33 AM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

Happy Birthday mom!!! We love you!! See ya soon! :)

August 15, 2008 at 6:52 AM 


Blogger Grandma had this to say:

Wow...that is an old picture. Better hurry up and take another one while I can still stand up. Ha!
Really a picture of all the kids and us would be great. I love you girls too. Thanks for not letting me forget my birthday.

August 16, 2008 at 1:43 AM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

Your hair is cute in that picture. I think I just decided I'm growing out my bangs. :)

August 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771