Tour de Wyatt
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Folks...he's done it. He's conquered the unimaginable.

Despite the numerous bouts of frustration that have foiled his tumultuous efforts over the past 15 months, Wyatt has finally shown THAT TRICYCLE who's boss! Just within the past few days, he has mastered the art of pedaling (very fast) and steering at the very same time. Trust me...it's an incredible achievement for a two-year old who has refused help of any kind from anyone. Watching him ride his bike with such confidence now (smile beaming from ear to ear) makes all of the tantrums worthwhile. He is quite proud of his accomplishment, as are we.

Check out his new moves. He's quite the little speed machine. I think he's already started training for his first Tour de France.



As for the flower helmet...let's just say I think he'll be a little more careful about not leaving his own out in the rain again. A little public humiliation never hurt anyone.



Wine Selection: Drop Dead Red
Personal Rating: ****Excellent****
Comments: This is a great full-bodied, complex wine with a ton of flavor. I like the fun label too!

Labels:






5 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

Yay mom for insisting on a helmet!!!

August 26, 2008 at 8:13 AM 


Blogger Shelley had this to say:

Way to go, Wyatt! Maybe you can teach your buddy, Brayden, how to pedal!!!

August 26, 2008 at 8:47 AM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Great job Wyatt! He's going so fast!

August 26, 2008 at 10:28 AM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

Look at him go! That's awesome. I remember how excited Spencer was when he figured out the tricycle thing. I think it's kind of like crawling or walking... they just sort of have to figure it out on their own!

August 26, 2008 at 4:43 PM 


Anonymous Michelle had this to say:

I am very impressed with your "camera-woman" skills. Keeping the camera still while moving backwards to avoid being attacked by Tour de Wyatt! You are amazing!

August 27, 2008 at 8:47 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771