You're NOT the Boss of Me!
Thursday, August 14, 2008


The past week, I've overheard Wyatt (on several occasions) admonishing Avery for doing things she shouldn't. What I find most hilarious is that his tone bears an uncanny resemblance to someone else I know. Hmm...I wonder who that could be?

Avery tampering with the television on/off button
Wyatt: "NO TOUCH, SIS. NO! TOUCH!"

Avery squealing or being unusually loud
Wyatt (with a furrowed brow): "That's enough, Sissy. That's enough."

...and my personal favorite

Avery wandering too far from the front yard
Wyatt: "Avery! Come back here. RIGHT NOW!"

I must be more predictable than I thought. Perhaps I should consider coming up with some new lines.



Wine Selection: Louis M Martini Cabernet Sauvignon
Personal Rating: ***Good***
Comments: The more I drink this wine, the more I absolutely love it. It's a little bit acidic with well-balanced tannins. Definitely a complex wine.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Carmen had this to say:

Just wait till Avery becomes more verbal. The battles will be on! It's a daily occurence these days at our house.

August 15, 2008 at 6:53 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771