Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Sunday, September 28, 2008

We hope you had a wonderful day with lots of balloons, dancing, and party hats (we know how crazy you and Papa can get sometimes) despite the fact that Daddy neglected to wish you a happy birthday when he called to talk to Papa about, none other than, football. Don't worry, Mommy kicked him in the head for it before pleading with us never to be like him. :-)

We can't wait to see you in 13 days! We have lots of cool tricks we want to show you. Don't forget to pack your helmet!

Love, Wyatt and Avery







1 Comments:
Anonymous Ashley had this to say:

Hey Grandma, I really like your hair in the Wyatt picture. I've tried doing mine like that but it never works out. Oh, and my mom has the same drinking glasses as you. You are pretty stylin'!

September 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771