Her Favorite Things
Monday, September 1, 2008

Like Oprah, this little girl can't part with her "favorite things". As much as it pains me to wake a sleeping baby, I walked in to Avery's dark, quiet room a couple of days ago to find her snuggled so closely with everything material that means so much to her: Dutchess the Kitty, her puppy dog, a little blanket, Curious George, and the ever-so-treasured pacifiers. I hardly ever get the opportunity to watch my children sleep, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes thinking about just how sweet this little girl is.


When this posts, we'll most likely be in the midst of camping in central Oregon. I'm praying she will exhibit a similar sleeping pattern while snoozing in the wilderness.






1 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

That is just too precious!

September 3, 2008 at 3:43 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771