Feelin' the G's.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We were invited to a birthday party last weekend at Pump it Up. Wyatt is certainly no stranger to clowning around on giant inflatables, but I can't say the same for his baby sister. Thanks to her daddy though, Avery finally received her first taste of what it actually feels like to have your stomach jump into your throat while zipping down a monstrous slide, and I was fortunately able to capture her poor little terrified expression on camera. But the funniest part of the picture is not how terrified she was, but how vertical her ponytail became. Man, those are some pretty serious G-forces!

(click on photo for an up-close and personal look)


Wine Selection: Boarding Pass Shiraz
Personal Rating: ****Excellent****
Comments: Everything about this wine is pleasing. It is incredibly flavorful and surprisingly smooth. The label is super cool, and best of all, it's a screw cap! Sure...call me lazy.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

How cute! I love that ponytail!

October 22, 2008 at 4:28 PM 


Blogger Shelley had this to say:

LOVE Avery's ponytail sticking straight up! At least she didn't start to cry like Sienna did! Glad you still like Boarding Pass...it is still one of my favorites. BTW, Chris and I liked the Pinot-licious Pinot more than the Les Jamelles Pinot. When are we doing another girls night???

October 22, 2008 at 4:51 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Shel--Okay...I really need to get another Pinot-licious now! I need to get Eric's call schedule for Nov so we can plan a GNO!

October 22, 2008 at 4:55 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771