Homeschooling At Its Finest
Monday, November 10, 2008

Today at the Edgar School for Gifted Toddlers, we learned that the traditional peace sign can be used not only as a salutation for "later, dude!" , but it can also serve a much greater educational purpose. Wyatt and Avery will now demonstrate how it can be used to practice shapes.



I've always said that I could never homeschool my children because I lack both the discipline and structure needed to be effective. You have just seen evidence to support my statement. Public school, here we come!



Wine Selection: Razor's Edge Shiraz Grenache
Personal Rating:**Fair**
Comments: This wine is okay. It has a ton of flavor without being too sweet, although you can definitely taste the black cherry on the back end. So, if you don't like black cherry, then you may want to consider something else. It's also heavy on the spice, which I don't particularly like. I think it's probably a good quality wine, but it just doesn't suit my particular taste.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771