Up To No Good
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Any parent knows that 30 seconds of peace and quiet in a typically squeal-filled home can mean only one thing--someone is up to no good. No good at all.

Apparently, thirty seconds is all it takes for Wyatt to get his hands on a marker, struggle to get the lid off, and create a beautifully drawn "Mike Tyson" masterpiece. Oh....and did I mention that he used Avery's face as his canvas?

Avery "Mike Tyson" Edgar


What I find most hilarious is that Avery actually let him do it. I'm sure this won't be the last we see of these partners-in-crime hard at work. She has obviously already learned how to work those pitiful puppy dog eyes. I'm afraid of what may lie around the corner.



Wine Selection: Razor's Edge Shiraz Grenache
Personal Rating: **Fair**
Comments: This is one of the strangest wines I've ever tasted. Every sip seems to be completely different. One minute I think it's excellent and then the next I'm struggling to get it down. What's up with that? It's quirky. Can wines be quirky?

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

That is too funny! In our house it onle takes 10 seconds for Nathan to get into something...

November 12, 2008 at 8:47 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771