You know you're getting older...
Saturday, February 14, 2009

...when your idea of a great Valentine's Day includes trying to win the heart of a 19-month-old little girl.


I'm quite certain that if Eric's best friends, Kevin and Grant were asked five years ago if this would be even remotely possible, they would have answered without hesitation, "Not a chance!"

It's amazing how quickly this little girl can wrap a couple of daddies around her finger.






Wine Selection: The Guilty Shiraz
Personal Rating: ****Excellent****
Comments: This is the first shiraz I've ever rated as excellent. It really packs a punch, as the front is loaded with a ton of flavor (and cherry at that, which I usually don't like), but it's so easy to drink by itself.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

She is a cutie!

February 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771