It's What's For Dinner
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I walked into the kitchen yesterday and noticed the oven light was turned on. Upon closer inspection, I realized Avery had taken it upon herself to prepare a nice casserole for dinner. What a sweetheart...always thinking of others.


I'm sure we'd never even taste the lead in the pencil once it's covered in taco seasoning and drenched in condensed milk. Mmm....I don't know about you, but it looks like this has the potential to be a family favorite around here.

Whatever it takes to get Mommy out of dinner detail each night.






3 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

LOL! That is too funny. Good thing you noticed the stuff in the oven before you turned it on! I NEVER look in the oven before I turn it on...maybe I should get in the habit of doing that!

March 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

OMG! That is the most hilarious thing ever!

Way to go Avery! You are going to be a world-renowned chef with your secret ingredients!!

March 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM 


Blogger Shelly had this to say:

I love it! It's so awesome that you took a picture of it :)

March 6, 2009 at 4:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771