Professional Hacker In Training
Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the less than five minutes it took me to put Avery to bed last night, Wyatt managed to get his hands on my iPod (a big NoNo in our house). As I entered the room, he was comfortably kicked back--headphones in his ears--watching A Bugs Life. I realized that if he was capable of navigating through the somewhat complicated series of steps involved in actually selecting a movie on an iPod, then he may just be ready for his very own computer.

I purchased some preschool software for Eric's old laptop and pulled it out this morning. I thought it would be quite a headache trying to teach Wyatt how to operate the mouse and how to play some of the games, but to my surprise, he got the hang of it right away.


I'm still trying to absorb the fact that the number of computers operating in our household now exceeds the number of televisions. What is the world coming to?






1 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

Very fun! The boys are quite adept at the computer but I haven't let Lauryn on as of yet...guess it's time to try!

March 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771