She might just be the next 'Babe' Ruth
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Right now the only Edgar child interested in hitting balls off the tee, or playing catch with Daddy, is--the very unsuspecting--Avery.

Wyatt's baseball class? Oh, right. Baseball class. Hmm. Well, it appears as though he has a bit of a patience issue...and a teamwork issue. And when he doesn't perform as well as he would like, he crosses his arms, stomps away, and scowls at anyone who even thinks about making eye contact or conversation with him. Yes, our Wyatt. Hard to believe, I know. But stranger things have happened...like a two-year-old Little Miss Priss ready and willing to trade in her dress up clothes for a pair of Size 6 baseball cleats (well, as long as they have pink shoelaces).






1 Comments:
Blogger The Walrus had this to say:

"Patience issue"? Sounds like someone else I know... and it's not me!

April 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771