Pretty in Pink
Thursday, July 16, 2009

Avery and I have been getting in some girl time this week while Wyatt has been in Vacation Bible School. I never would have considered it a luxury to only have one child to wrangle on errands as opposed to two, but my oh my, a luxury it is!

Today we met up with one of Avery's friends, Maggie Jane, for a leisurely stroll in the park. Apparently the girls called each other last night to coordinate outfits for their big playdate, because...well...see for yourself.


Seeing how adorable they look wearing identical outfits sometimes makes me wish I had two girls so I could dress them alike all of the time. Although if given the opportunity, Wyatt would have no qualms whatsoever sporting a few extra flowers and frills. He has already declared how unfair it is that boys aren't allowed to be princesses. Who knows. Maybe he'll end up being one of those men who can pull off the pink dress shirt. Over his daddy's dead body.






5 Comments:
Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Their outfit is so cute! You could always have another one.....

July 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Ummm....that's a big fat NO!! :-)

July 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

yeah, I'm with Catrina. Two is more than enough to keep track of!! They do look awfully cute, though!

July 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

That is too cute! I don't like talking on the phone either, I feel like I keep asking them to repeat and it annoys us both! Hey, what do you think about Chianti? Have you ever reviewed one on here?

July 23, 2009 at 10:20 PM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

That last comment was for the post with Avery on the phone! Whoopsie!

July 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771