Finally finished what I started.
Sunday, October 11, 2009

Avery is nearly two and a half, and I have finally finished her baby book. I do believe this counts as a miracle.

Cue the big sigh of relief.

Relief in knowing I can finally free up all of the space in my brain that has been reserved for worrisome thoughts pertaining not only to an unfinished project, but the unlikely event that if something awful happened to me, only one of my two children would have a baby book. Yes. Mothers think about these sorts of things.

I created it using Blurb, and if you're not familiar with it, you should check it out. You can create and customize your very own book, whether it be about family, travel, or other topics you find interesting.

Click on the link below for a preview of Avery's baby book. It shows only the first 15 pages, but at least you have an idea of what I've been up to the past...oh...year and a half.

Avery's baby book






3 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

LOVE the book! Congrats on getting it done...I have yet to even start Sienna's book! Oh wait, I haven't even started Brayden's book! At least if something happened to me, neither one of them would have a baby book. ;) I can't to see it in person! I'm going to have to write down some of the things you included in Avery's book...maybe that will motivate me to get started...after the holidays! :)

October 11, 2009 at 5:49 PM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

Great job!!! Love the pictures and layout. Really, really cool. Much better than the store bought half-filled out books my children will have. (Well...two of the three. Ummm...maybe I should take care of that.)

October 11, 2009 at 8:18 PM 


Blogger Safronified had this to say:

Catrina, this is awesome! great journaling!

I love blurb! I did a wedding book for my parents--need to do a baby book for kiddo.

October 11, 2009 at 11:29 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771