Girls Rule and Boys Drool
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Since Wyatt is now in preschool two mornings per week, Avery and I have been soaking up every bit of free girl time we have together. She loves the undivided attention she receives, and I love being able to give it. On our "dates" we usually run errands, meet up with some friends, or go to the gym. But today we went a little off the deep end and ventured to the mall. We indulged in one of the guiltiest pleasures a woman can have...shoe shopping. Oh yes. The girl is hooked.

Looks like Daddy's pockets need to
start getting a little bit deeper.


"I'll take a Size 7, please!"

After working up quite a sweat at the shoe shop, Mommy knew just where to go for a little pick-me-up. After all, no trip to the mall would be complete without a tasty beverage from Orange Julius, another first for Miss Avery.


Yeah, I think it's safe to say she could
get used to this whole shopping business.

Next week... manicures and pedicures.

If only.






5 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

So fun! I'm glad you are having such a great time with Avery. I only wish my sweet little Sienna was as fun to take shopping as Avery. I'd seriously rather take Brayden shopping over Sienna...if only Sienna was in preschool instead of Mr. B! We need to plan a Tuesday playdate!

October 6, 2009 at 5:00 PM 


Blogger Sigmas had this to say:

Awwww, that's so sweet! Makes me start daydreaming about my girl time with my girl! Tea party anyone=)

October 6, 2009 at 6:27 PM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

A girl after my own heart!

October 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

Katie and I were at Washington Square today! Just wait until she begs for makeup at Sephora and screams in the Gap for a pair of shoes exactly like "the girl" at school!

October 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771