Labels for Education: HELP!
Friday, October 2, 2009


Wyatt's first year of preschool is now in full swing. We've trudged through the first few weeks of jitters and meltdowns, and are now fully entrenched in hardcore learning. Learning to share, learning to follow instructions, learning to draw straight lines. You know, all the things that Wyatt has absolutely no interest in doing.

With preschool comes parent participation. I'm usually quite adept at filling my plate, so it didn't take me long to find yet another project to fit into my schedule. Ladies and gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of the very prestigious title of Label Coordinator. And yes, it's as fancy as it sounds.

We participate in Campbell's Labels for Education program. The way it works is we submit labels (barcodes) from eligible products and redeem them for free supplies to use in the classroom. It's such a great program and it's easy to coordinate. Well, that is unless you're like me and create the added pressure of setting a goal to achieve for the school year. This is where you, my lovely and faithful readers, come in.

If you are not already saving labels for another school, you are hereby required--I repeat, REQUIRED--to save any and all labels marked with the Labels for Education logo and send them to me. I'm not begging. That will come later. Let's face it, I want to acheive our 12,000 point goal not just so we can get some free materials for Wyatt's school, but really, I just don't want a bunch of 3 and 4-year-olds to think Wyatt's mom is a big fat loser if we don't reach our goal. What can I say, kids are cruel.

Eligible Products
(click to enlarge)

So please help if you can. My reputation (and Wyatt's by default) is at stake. If you don't have our address, shoot me an email and I'll get it to you.

To quote Dora the Explorer, "Thanks for helping!"

For the record, Wyatt didn't actually eat the soup.
It was apprarently just a prop for the blog photo.
After a few bites he was begging for PB&J.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771