Wyatt Who?
Monday, October 26, 2009

Apparently, my It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... post struck a sympathy chord among the grandparents, aunts, and uncles because it was only a matter of days before the outpouring of superhero paraphernalia made its way to our doorstep.

Batman, Superman, Spiderman, OH MY!







(Superman not pictured)

Thanks everyone, for making Wyatt the happiest kid--ahem! superhero--on earth. I preferred the hooded puppy dog, bat towel look myself, but I suppose if he's really serious about saving the city, he should look the part.






1 Comments:
Blogger Grandma had this to say:

I feel much safer knowing my grandson is on duty at all times:).

October 27, 2009 at 4:37 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771