We Should Have Named Her MELODY
Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Avery loves to perform. Somersaults and balancing poses are among her favorites, but nothing compares to her love for singing. I have tried countless times to get some video of her, but she'll usually be part-way through the first song before big brother deviously sabotages her efforts. So today while Wyatt was in school, Avery was participating in her first solo performance for all the world (aka faithful blog readers) to see.

Her repertoire includes: Happy Birthday, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You Are My Sunshine, Rock-A-Bye Baby (Daisy), and the Alphabet Song.

Enjoy!






6 Comments:
Blogger Shelley had this to say:

LOVE IT! Very cute. Maybe Avery can teach Sienna the ABC song...every time any of us start singing (including Brayden), she yells "No singing...STOP!" Guess she isn't going to be a musician! LOL!

November 10, 2009 at 6:05 PM 


Blogger Courtney had this to say:

Nathan loved her performance! He especially liked the "what comes next?" and the "W" of the abc song!

November 10, 2009 at 6:10 PM 


Blogger Carmen had this to say:

How precious!

November 10, 2009 at 8:15 PM 


Blogger Alex and Ashley had this to say:

Lacey is sitting on my lap still clapping! Avery is a doll!

November 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

Oh, I could just eat her up! Just darling!

November 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM 


Blogger Sara Seratte Jansen had this to say:

My favorite part? The "what comes next" while tapping her cheek! Where'd she get that? Hilarious! This makes me want a girl even more now....Avery is one of a kind!

November 29, 2009 at 10:48 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771