Blast From The Past
Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wyatt's costume craze continues.

He's completely worn out one Spiderman costume.

Got another one for Christmas.

Batman has miraculously remained somewhat intact.

The lengthy hair sessions trying to get his Superman curl just right, have gotten a little out of control (although I must admit, he does have great Superman hair).

And by golly, it doesn't end there. Guess what he found today in a bag of old things to send to Goodwill? The Buzz Lightyear costume he wore two Halloweens ago. I told him it was too small and that he wouldn't be able to fit into it. He proved me wrong.



Some things never die. In fact, some things live to infinity and beyond.






1 Comments:
Blogger amanda.jeffers@att.net had this to say:

That is too funny! I always have the intentions to sell the expensive Halloween and dance costumes I buy, but the girls will not let me.

January 7, 2010 at 7:10 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771