Take a picture. It'll last longer.
Friday, March 4, 2011

Right you are, Pee Wee Herman.

Right. You. Are.



I found these lovely wall decals online. I love shopping online. It's so much more time efficient, and I can often score some really unique stuff. One major disadvantage when shopping online, however, is that you can't actually hold the item in your hands--to make sure it's the right size, color, and texture. And most importantly in this case, you don't get to read the fine print. Like, "may not work on heavily textured surfaces."

Well, poop.

I could've sent them back. I should've sent them back. But the optimist in me couldn't send them back. And right now, I'm still holding my breath and crossing my fingers that they'll stay put. But the realist in me has cautioned me not to be surprised if I walk in tomorrow morning and find them in one crumpled heap on the floor.

Regardless of the outcome, I'll at least have a photo of what they once were and what they could've been should we not have had such "heavily textured" walls.

Looks like I may be headed back to the drawing board.






1 Comments:
Blogger Rachel had this to say:

Those are SO cute! Fingers crossed that they stay up.... or maybe it's nothing a little super glue can't fix. ;)

March 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771