Happy Birthday, Josie!
Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our not-so-little pup turned ONE last week.

We didn't do anything too wild and crazy to celebrate her big day, but she did get her first spa treatment.

And let me just say...it was not my idea. My husband can take full credit for looking up the most "masculine" pet spa in our area (sounds sort of like an oxymoron to me, but whatever makes him feel better), and treating her to a bath, blow dry, ear cleaning, and nail trim. Avery requested multi-colored nail polish, but that's where Eric drew the line.

It's amazing how much she has changed in one year.


She is a bundle of energy and absolutely adores Wyatt, Avery, and anyone else who walks through the door. Her favorite activities include fetch, catch, and water retrieving. She can destroy a brand new squeaker toy in about 30 seconds flat, and she'll do absolutely anything for a spoonful of peanut butter or a squeeze of easy cheese. Or beer.


Like father, like dog.

When you meet her for the first time, she'll lick you like a popsicle on a hot summers day. Yes, she is a licker. Annoying yes, but hey, it's better than having a crotch sniffer.


Happy 1st Birthday, Josie Edgar!







2 Comments:
Blogger Charlotte Jean had this to say:

Awww, she's so cute! I was going to ask how things are going with your furry friend, but I see things are great!

February 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM 


Blogger Laura had this to say:

Has it already been a year? She's adorable! Glad she is fitting into your family so well.

February 13, 2012 at 9:56 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771