Homeward Bound!
Saturday, March 24, 2012

We had such a magical time exploring Walt Disney World over spring break. The Polynesian Resort was fantastic, the food was little too savory, and the parks were filled with thrills and excitement (although Avery would argue that the Hall of Presidents has no place being in a Disney park). Who knows when we will ever make it back for another visit, but I'm so excited I was able to experience Disney World for the first time with Wyatt and Avery. Thirty-three years was definitely worth the wait.






2 Comments:
Blogger Charlotte Jean had this to say:

Looks like a wonderful vacation! Have a safe trip home.

March 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM 


Blogger Rachel had this to say:

So glad you had a magical trip! I've never been to Disney World, but we are regular Disneyland vacationers. I love it as much now as I did as a kid.

March 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





 



DSC_0014

My Wine Personality:
For the most part I’m a chardonnay, as I consider myself to exhibit a somewhat sunny and mellow disposition (most of the time), but because I find a tremendous amount of joy out of showering my two kids with hugs and kisses, I also possess the subtle sweetness often found in a riesling. But don’t be fooled. I love a great outdoor adventure and am willing to try anything once. This occasional display of boldness is thought to match that of a cabernet, whereas my appreciation for nature suggests that I have an earthy component to my personality—very characteristic of a merlot. (more)

 



“Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771